Worn together or separately, the Harken Hyperseal™ Pro 3-Layer Semi-Drytop and Bibs provide professional-level protection from the elements while offering a level of comfort and convenience uncommon to foul weather gear. The Hyperseal Pro Semi-Drytop is crafted with details you'll love like an anti-fog/anti-UV wrist window for checking your watch and a tricot lining for comfort against bare skin. Harken's innovative Hyperseal™ collar features soft, non-chafing Lycra and high-stretch neoprene for a nearly watertight seal against your skin.
The 3-layer fabric (DWR coating, polyurethane membrane, and tricot) is 100% windproof and waterproof but has superior mobility and breathability. Hyperseal™ Pro gear even helps you get around the boat more efficiently with features like neoprene anchors in the waistband to prevent ride-up, reinforced abrasion-resistant panels in high-wear areas, and 2-way stretch material on the elbows, back, and underarms.
- Waterproof (WP 20,000 mm), windproof, and stain-resistant with DWR finish
- Hyperseal™ collar with non-chafing Lycra that easily slips over head
- Fully-taped seams
- Soft tricot lining
- Reflective 3M accents for safety
- Stretch panels across back, elbows, and underarms
- Articulated elbows
- Extra-long arm length for maximum reach
- Lock-in-place watch window
- Neoprene waistband anchors to prevent ride-up
- Heat-welded self-draining pocket
- Coated, water-resistant YKK® zip
- Packs small